DC Harvest (517 H Street, NE) is planning a three course prix fixe celebration for New Year’s Eve. The meal will run $50 per person for food with an option to do wine pairings for $30 as well.
- Kona Kampachi Tartar–avocado, white soy, yuzu, blood orange trout roe, and potato crisp.
- Frisse and Arugula Salad–crispy bacon, 65 degree egg, and lemon vinaigrette.
- Yellow Carrot and Fennel Soup–whole wheat croutons, creme fraiche, and micro carrot greens.
Main course choices:
- Grilled American Wagyu Steak–yukon gold potato puree, roasted broccoli, and zinfandel demi-glaze.
- Pennsylvania Duck Leg Confit–rye spaetzle, roasted carrots, brussel sprouts, and blood orange duck jus.
- Pan Roasted Artic Char–maitake mushrooms, french beans, and celery root puree.
- Winter Squash Farrotto–red kuri pumpkin, celery root, kale, crispy shitake mushrooms, and allegany chevre.
- Whatchamacallit–peanut butter crisp, caramel, chocolate, honey roasted peanut crumble, and banana.
- Olive Oil Cake–candied tangerines and roasted strawberry gelato.
- Farmstead Cheese Plate–gala apples, pear butter, and grilled bread.
Reservations can be made on Open Table or by calling the restaurant (202-629-3296).